CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mayes 2nd Birthday?!?!

Our "Baby" is 2!! I can hardly believe it?! Where did the time go? As you can tell, we had an ELMO themed party, because that is really the only thing he is into besides balls and cars! He had lots of fun.
This was after his 2nd cupcake!


The ELMO cupcakes were supposed to be an ELMO cake, but that is another story altogether.

The face of innocence.



We had been practicing blowing out candles. Every time we go to the kitchen, he LOVES to light up a candle and sing happy birthday and blow out the candle.



Family portrait......Notice McKinley's fake smile and Mayes hair! Poor thing--he needs a haircut, but I don't want to get it all chopped off. I don't know what to do with it!




3 comments:

K Storm said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet boy!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Mayes! Those cupcakes looked gooooood!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Mayes! Yes it goes by fast my little girl turned 7 last week!! My cupcakes turned into cake..the opposite of yours..and that was a story too!

Check out my blog I am trying to do one!